Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday~~~ My values

I am thankful for my beliefs and values. They make me who I am. They shape my family and pass on down to my children.

My values make me stronger, they give me strength when nothing else does. I know who I am!

Through accepting my beliefs and values I have accepted me. I am who I am. Sometimes it isn't always easy to be forging your own road, One that is different from those around you , but I know what I stand for and I can't change who I am.

I love you for you. Please love me for me.

I don't do the things in my life to be against you. I do them for that is what I believe is right for me.

1 comment:

  1. Well said! It's funny how people take it so personally when we talk about values, as though our beliefs have anything to do with them when they actually have everything to do with us!

    ReplyDelete