Monday, January 21, 2013

Mamavation Monday ~~~~ Hard to Get Motivated


This week has been a bit of a downer. I haven't been getting to the gym like I would like to be. I have continued on both my challenges but I may have hit a road bump. Separated abs :( Yup my poor abs have still not healed from my last baby almost 2 years ago. I might have been from previous one but I know for sure from my last. I need to work more now on repairing them and less about the ab exercises right now. I'll still be keeping up with my cardio but the ab directed exercises need to take a back burner. :(

I'm super excited for the Mamavation Moms to be announced tonight. I have been watching these ladies go through some crazy hazing this last week and have had fun getting to know them. Congrats to whoever get chosen. You are all winner already for wanting to make that change. :)

I really need to take some measurements and get being a bit more accountable with the changes I am wanting to make. Road blocks are not stopping point I can still move forward and get healthier. :)

I'm needing to kick myself in the but more and get going with what I want in this life and if I don't go for it I wont succeed. This has happened before I am super excited to start I go for the first few weeks and then I peter out. I need to keep going. I need to find my motivation and keep going. I signed up for a running clinic starting in a few weeks, training for a 10k and half marathon. I'm hoping it will be good for me :)

4 comments:

  1. I think it's smart to find ways to still get your workouts in without hurting yourself! Some people just try and force through it and that just adds more injury. See you at the Twitter party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The running clinic will help you so much. I know it helped me! I am dying to start one here in Texas. I feel ya on the separated abs.. it blows. :(

    We are here for each other. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a bummer about the stomach muscles. Just make sure you take your time to heal....glad you are still able to work out otherwise. I have had friends whose ab issues made it hard to work out even non ab stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Sorry to hear about the abs! :-( I hope you have had an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete