Monday, March 11, 2013

Mamavation Monday ~~~ When the world crashes


Just keep going. Life will go on with or with out you.
Ever have those weight-loss moments when you feel like nothing you do is ever going to work? When you don't understand why you can't seem to lose weight. You change your diet, you eat right, you exercise. Nothing changes though...... Or worse the weight goes up. Really really lame!
Yup this has been battle I knew a few issues were on I had trouble getting enough calories into my body for what I was doing. I wasn't hungry but my body was starving. I really have been trying to change this but it is hard. The second reason I suspected but hadn't confirmed due to wonky hormones. I was pregnant. Unfortunately was is the key word. This has been very saddening, but it happens  it just sucks. So we are on the path of working to heal my body a bit more and get it ready to grow another person when the time is right.
Getting back on track in a few days. Just need a few moments to process.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, I have had those days, weeks, hell months. We are always around if you need us! Good luck this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hon, big big hugs to you. Take the time to heal your spirit, mind, and body. We love you!

    ReplyDelete