Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mamavation Monday ----- a few days late



I'm late, I'm late for very important date. No time to say "hello"- "good bye". I'm late I'm late I'm late!- The White Rabbit

This Monday update is late but I have a good reason, my keyboard on my laptop broke. :( I had some letters but not all. As is I''m using hubby's notebook to write this. It is a full keyboard replacement :( I guess the tech found a penny and a safety pin under the keyboard. eeek Oh well it should be fixed soon.

Now that we are done with excuses,on to the update. ----------- dead silence------------

I don't have much to up date on as nothing is happening. I have joined a running group, I'm not very fast but I keep going. Last week i did 6 k in about an hour this week I did 7k in 55 minutes. Nothing fantastic but I did it and that is what is important. Also I think it is pretty good because this is the first distance running I have ever done.

The other issues is right now I'm sick again....... this trying for a baby seems to be wearing on my system. That or I am already pregnant and this is morning sickness. Either way even with diet changes I'm super tired and I feel like vomiting. Well see what the next few weeks bring.

The scale is not changing really I'm bouncing around, lose a little gain a little. So frustrating, but I just have to focus on how I am feeling keep getting my work outs in and eat right.

Love you all

What challenges are you facing in your weight-loss journey?


No comments:

Post a Comment